Douglas Nance Poly MGP Sling Adirondack Footrest
239 323 $239.00
Limited Time - FREE SHIPPING!
- Made with Marine Grade Polymer
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Simple assembly
- 15 year warranty
- 6 Frame Colors
- 15 Sling Colors
- Popular design combined with Telescope's trademark sling
- Contoured back and seat shape to the body for exceptional comfort
- Durable, weather-resistant sling seating
- Engineered for outdoor/saltwater environments. Same material used in the marine industry
- Heavy duty: frame will not crack, rot, separate, or absorb water (zero porosity.)
- Green Standards: Environmentally Preferable Products, great for LEED homes.
- Minimal Upkeep: easily wipes clean with mild soap and water. No acids or harsh chemicals are necessary for cleaning or maintenance.
- Manufactured in Granville, New York
Marine Grade Polymer (MPG) is an innovative, extremely durable frame option made to stand the test of time. Originally engineered by the Marine industry, this nonporous material is a perfect fit for salt water climates that typically corrode and weaken metal furnishings through years of exposure. Additionally, furniture crafted from this strong, heavy material resists winds that routinely move and damage lighter furniture. Telescope Casual only uses 100% Genuine Marine Grade Polymer to ensure that their furniture meets quality standards and environmental requirements.